Tuesday, February 15, 2011

i didn't win a sewing machine, but . . .

I was one of the 10 finalists!  Out of 871 total entries!  I am indescribably excited.  I didn't do a lick of work all day because I was so excited.  Oh well!

Zip on over to Prudent Baby to see all the finalists and the winners.



As a really fun surprise, Valori Wells who designs for Free Spirit donated a yard of her fantastically gorgeous fabric to each of the 8 finalists who didn't win the sewing machines.  What a wonderful girl!  So I should receive my yard of randomly chosen fabric in the mail soon.  And check out Valorie's website.  She has 3 free quilt patterns posted that all showcase her fun fabrics.  This one is my personal favorite.


Now how do I explain to the hub that it's simply an injustice to own only one yard of this beautiful fabric?

No comments:

Post a Comment