Friday, December 25, 2009

picture perfect gift

I love m&m's--well chocolate of most sorts, but the candy shell is oh so sweet. So when I pulled these premium m&m's out of my stocking, I was ear-to-ear excited to start my annual Christmas chocolate binge. But I couldn't believe it when I looked at the pieces more closely! Can you see it?



My two little boys on the back of m&m's.

I knew that you could write names and choose colors but I didn't know that photos were an option. And they turned out so well! The outline looks exactly like them, sugary goodness and all. What a perfect gift for a craft-appreciating mom...great job hubster!

I'm not sure that I can bring myself to eat them, but you can see from my photos that not everyone shares my awe.


Even Buzz couldn't help himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment